Discover Philipines : La Laguna

I would love to roam my homeland and in my case there's almost the whole Philippines yet to be seen, looking forward to Dora-like adventures in this Hello Philippines series i just thought of starting right now. Of course with my best travel buddy no other than my own little Dora, my daughter!

It just dawned on me that I am hardly moving at all, business and saving money always come first in priorities but life doesn't wait for you to be ready, life is this, life is now! I'm not judging those people who are addicted to work, it's just that I'm not that kind of person. I'm mostly hedonistic and get easily weary of routines.

And don't underestimate travelling as learning and socialization resource for your kids. And they get to unwind too from their daily routines (yeah, they need it too!)

First stop: Laguna!

An easy getaway from Manila, in our case from Mindoro. With lots of  free to cheap eye feast and new experiences waiting for you. Diversity plus culture plus history plus nature.

In this trip i consciously tried to get away from commercial places. Malls and touristy destinations are getting so tiresome and plus I don't wanna hurt my pocket, I wish I could afford to at this point :)




at UPOU, my school





Bibingkang itlog. I don't get the taste but they said, it's perfect pulutan. I guess it's the type of food that gets better through repeated consumption.




Nakakahilo at first
View beneath the bridge

Counting sheeps

Politics and gender equality at play?

Magdalena kids' play site

Kesong puti for breakfast! Hinahanap ko kung ano lasa niya, sa kahahanap ko halos maubos ko na :D

We just settled to watch the boats going to Pagsanjan Falls, coz boating costs 1k per head

Not bad, the old-fashioned sight seeing
Next stop, Baguio!

2 comments:

  1. I, too, have this dream of going on Dora-like adventures with my minis. So far, we've only taken them to Subic, Bohol, Tagaytay and various towns in Rizal. I do hope to take them on more adventures, but we'll have to wait until both can walk.

    ReplyDelete