1/48 Self Portrait


Oh my, crammed my way into posting this photo entry, never thought taking self-portraits can be so mentally draining. Of over hundred shots I got only three is pwede na. None of which is totally mind-blowing, probably that's why it's a daunting task because my goal is to have a pro look, which is not for me to attain at this point. So in the last minute, I just let go of all my expectations and just blindedly pick a photo which I think I'm in my rawest and sexiest.

Anyway, this pakulo 48 Photos, Photo a Week Challenge I got myself into I found in Mommy on Duty blog (a newly unearthed treasury of fascinating parenthood, marriage, and lifestyle tales). I decided to give it a try, for the sake of my Nikon D5100 collecting dust in my drawer. I admit I have grown cold using my SLR because it's bulky and heavy and now prefer the services of my Iphone and Cybershot which are both sleek and on-the-go.


So this is me. I love the sensuality exuding from my face(sariling sikap ftw), I think it's mainly because of my full lips. To think that during my elementary and highschool days, some people tease me for it. Now, I like it for what it is. But to be honest, eyeliners talaga ang nagdala :)

6 comments:

  1. I can never pull off a sensual photo. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Start by parting your lips a bit. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha natawa ako sa comment ni Kim coz I was thinking the exact same thing. I always end up looking so goofy when I attempt a sensual look in photos! Great self portrait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's more of tsambahan din on my part ;)

      Delete
  4. You captured a wonderful emotion there! Hindi madali yan ganyan emotion at hinahanap hanap yan ng mga photogs. :) And your eyes says alot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serene. Nainspire tuloy ako to take more self-portraits.

      Delete